Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Name Change And New Logo

Greetings Humans. I have changed the name of my Logo, and gave it a new design. I loved the old "Throw-Up Studios" logo because of the uniqueness of it, but I changed it because, I wanted to reduce the number of people turning away from my work on sight! I've spent about a week and a half trying to think of a name. All I mean by this logo is "making (Spawning) Art(Productions)". That symbol is meaningless...just a design...No summoning circles or anything like that. This one looks good, but its no fun =(. In other News, Ageless is still in progress, and I'm almost a minute into it....whooppyahh(sarcastically). I have to say though, It's coming out much better than I thought it would so far. It's passing my expectations big time. I can't believe I forgot to post this until now. I drew something called "Chaos Horse" It was inspired by Final Destination 3. But the reason I drew it was because of my brother =). Welp, That's all I have to say. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment